- 1 Gulab Jamun Recipe | How to prepare Gulabjamun Sweet video Ingredients :
- 1.0.1 Origin of GulabJamun Recipe :
- 1.0.2 Ingredients of Gulab Jamun Recipe :
- 1.0.3 Ingredients for Sugar Syrup :
- 1.0.4 How to prepare Sugar syrup for Gulab Jamun :
- 1.0.5 Step by Step Procedure to Prepare Gulab Jamun Recipe :
- 1.0.6 Ready!!! Hot and sweet Gulab Jamuns are ready to eat. Have a delighted occassion.
- 1.0.7 Tit Bits from Gulab Jamun Recipe Preparation :
Gulab Jamun Recipe | How to prepare Gulabjamun Sweet video Ingredients :
How to prepare Gulab Jamun Recipe : In each and every occassion sweet plays a major role. We share sweets with others as a symbol of happiness and basic taste which we commonly preferred Eating with food. In this concern, Gulab Jamun would be the best choice when it comes to sweets, so if you are the one looking to prepare Gulab Jamun Recipe, then you are at right place.
Origin of GulabJamun Recipe :
- GulabJamun is being prepared from medival period.
- A traditional sweet in India.
- Gulab Jamun,a sweet or famous for mix along with desserts.
- The word ‘Gulab Jamun’. GULAB means rose and water refers to rose-water scented syrup.
- JAMUN means purplish edible berry.
Ingredients of Gulab Jamun Recipe :
1/2 cup Maida
1cup grated Khoya(200-250)gms
5 green cardamoms
1 tablesoon milk
1/4 tablespoon baking powder
Oil or ghee(optional) for deep frying
Ingredients for Sugar Syrup :
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 1/2 cups water
How to prepare Sugar syrup for Gulab Jamun :
1) Take a bowl,heat it in low flame.
2) Add water to the bowl and dissolve sugar in it.
3) Boil the syrup in high flame,when you feels the syrup is rolling boil,reduce the flame to medium.
4) Stir the syrup occassionally and it will take 10-15 mins to bring syrup to little sticky.
5) Once the time reaches and syrup is sticky turn off the flame.
Step by Step Procedure to Prepare Gulab Jamun Recipe :
Take a bowl, mash khoya very well and mix it with evaporated milk without lumps. Add maida,baking soda and cardamom powder to the mashed khoya and mix it well. To make smooth gulab jamuns add milk and gather it together till u find the gulab jamun texture is good enough. Gently mix it well, if you feel the mixture is so dry to make it balls add few more tablespoons to it and mix it well. Keep aside for 20-30 mins. After 30 mins the dough will be so smooth to make balls. Make small balls from dough and keep it aside.
Prepation for frying jamuns:
Take a pan, heat oil in medium flame and wait a minute. Now the oil is heated for frying, then gently place all the prepared jamuns into the oil. Keep on rotating them. Once the jamuns turned into golden brown color take out the jamuns and place it in kitchen paper to remove excess oil from it. Then place hot gulab jamuns into sugar syrup and keep it aside for 10-20 mins. Now the gulab jamuns are completely dipped into sugar syrup. Delicious gulab jamuns are ready for serving.
Ready!!! Hot and sweet Gulab Jamuns are ready to eat. Have a delighted occassion.
Gulab jamuns can be serve as warm or with cool by chilling it. Garnish it wil badam flakes.
Tit Bits from Gulab Jamun Recipe Preparation :
Name of Food Item: Gulab Jamun
Cateegory of Item: Sweets
Time taken for the preparation: 1 Hour
Veg/ Non Veg: Vegetarian